domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2015

MY OWN CHRISTMAS STORY-by Sandra Escribano

My own Chritmas story.
I am Sandra and I am going to talk about my own Christmas.
The 24th of December is an important and a funny day for me, because in this day we go out of Madrid with all my family , most of the time we try to celebrate it in a city next to Madrid like Avila or Segovia  but this year it's going to be in Valladolid.
My family is very big and for that reason our parents and grandparents decided to celebrate that special night in a hotel because to cook dinner for 80 people it is too complicated!!!!.
As I said before, this year we will go to Valladolid. We will wake up early because we have to arrive at lunch time because we celebrate my uncle´s birthday and he invites us every year. Before the lunch we go to mass.
When we finish eating  we go to visit the city and then we come back to dress up more smartly for the dinner.Then at midnight Santa comes and gives us all the presents for all the family (one of my uncles dresses up like Santa and gives us the presents )
At Midnight Christmas comes and we celebrate with a party .

On the 25th we wake up there and we come back to eat with  my other grandparents.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario