lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2015

NEW YEAR'S AND THE HOLY THREE KINGS-by Ignacio Martínez de Velasco

NEW YEAR
In the 31st of December all the family gets together in my grandmother’s house and have dinner and then we all eat the twelve grapes.
We all get together: my two uncles, my two aunts, my three cousins, my sisters, my parents and also my grandmother.
We all have dinner and then my cousins my sisters and me go to play games and watch TV. We have a lot of fun and then we all get together again and eat the twelve grapes. Then we watch TV again and adults go to talk to the living room until one o’clock and at that time we go to the street and start throwing firecrackers and is really fun.
Then we all go to our houses to sleep.
I am looking forward to this day because I love it and I hope this new year will be like the last one or better.
HOLY THREE KINGS DAY

Holy Three Kings Day is really fun. We get up really early and me and my sisters go to wake up my parents because we want to open the gifts. Then we open the presents and we spend all the morning playing with our gifts. Then, in the afternoon we go to my grandmother’s house to open more gifts is really fun and I am looking forward to this day, because it's a day where we all get gifts and everybody is happy and you never get bored. It's a fantastic day and if I could, I would repeat it thousands of times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario