lunes, 1 de febrero de 2016

IN 2016 I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO...-by María Lope

IN 2016 I’M LOOKING FORDWARD TO…
I’m looking forward to the summer of 2016. Why? Although I have not made the final planning of my summer vacations, I’m sure that I’m going to have fun, I will not have to study or do homework, I won’t have to wake up early to go to school,… It sounds great!

In July I will go somewhere to improve my English: an English Summer Camp in Spain, or a visit to an English speaking country. Last summer experience in an English Summer Campp was great, so I may repeat it this next summer.

At the end of July, I will visit a city in some European country with my family. The city to visit has not been decided, although it has been narrowed down to Prague or Paris.

On August 1st I will travel to Baqueira with my family. We spend a couple of weeks in the Pyrenees, as we have done since I was eight years old.  There I have some friends, and we go to the swimming pool, to excursions…

And finally, by mid August I go to the beach with my family: Las Canteras, a nice beach in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. We’ll be there for about a week.


I don’t know if my summer finally goes like that, but at the moment these are the tempting plans, and I’m really looking forward to it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario