domingo, 7 de febrero de 2016

SKI-by Inés Cava

I have been skiing since I was 4 years old. My family and I have a house at the Pirineo’s mountains, Cerler, and we always ski. When I was very little I skied with a teacher who taught me and my siblings, but while I grew up my father was the one who skied with us. We followed him, doing a snake shape, and my mother was the one who closed the line, taking care for anyone not to fall down. A few years ago I entered in the Cerler Aneto ski club. Here I made lots of friends and I learned a lot about skiing and its techniques. It’s a very interesting club because we do lots of activities that aren’t only alpine ski: snowboard, freeride, freestyle and we go to other ski stations with our trainer and friends. I think skiing is a beautiful sport, where you can enjoy the views and have lots of fun.

I would recommend skiing to anyone who likes to do adventure sports and enjoy doing activities outdoors.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario