jueves, 18 de febrero de 2016

MY WEEKEND IN ASTUN-by Marta Eguía

My weekend in Astun


This weekend I went to a skiing place called Astun.
I went with my family, and we arrived on Friday, We stayed in a hotel near to the ski slopes.
We woke up early like 7 o´clock and we went to buy the fortfait, that is like a card that is used to pass the controls to be able to skiing.
We spent all the day skiing, it was so much fun and I didn´t fall off, at any time.
At 5 p.m we arrived to the hotel and we took a nap, then I did some homework and we visited the village. We went to have dinner at the famous restaurant of Astun. The dinner was good and we went to the hotel to sleep.
The next day we did the same that on Saturday but the weather was so bad and there was a lot of wind. We had lunch at the slope and we continued skiing. 
On monday we packed all up and we went to madrid. It was one of the best weekends in 2016!!!
Emoji

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario