domingo, 14 de febrero de 2016

THIS EAST-by Lucía de Soto

THIS EAST

On Friday, I went to school because we celebrated Santa Claudina and we didn´t have class. We spent all day with our friends playing different games, it was very funny!!                                                                                                                        

We finished school at one o´clock, so I went with my friends to eat out and at five we went to Écija.                                                                                                       

Later, on Saturday. I went with my sister and my father outside and we did horse riding cross-country, I laughed a lot. Later in the afternoon my sister and I went to my cousin's house and we played and we rode a bike. While we were riding the bike, my cousin fell down because she slipped with the mud.                                                                On Sunday we spent all day in the country. In the morning we stayed in indoor riding horse, and in the afternoon we went to the country, and we did a very large round doing horse riding.                                                     

Finally on Monday at nine o´clock my father, my sister and I went to the outside and at one we went back to our house. And in the afternoon we got back to Madrid.       

On Tuesday we went back to the same routine, go to school and do homework.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario