lunes, 22 de febrero de 2016

MY SKI TRIP-by Sandra Escribano



MY SKI TRIP
I am going to talk about my ski travel.
Last weekend I was in Cerler which is near France. I was with my family but also I was skiing with my friends.
Every year the school organices a ski trip with all the students of the school, and you can choose to go with your family to a hotel or to an apparment ,or to go with your school-mates to a hostel.
We were skiing with good weather, everyday was sunny. 
Saturday night it started to snow and it was fantastic because on Sunday we had the best snow to ski.
In the evenings we walked and visited the town. It was so beautiful.
The last day in the morning we were skiing but in the evening we went to a Disco with all the schoolmates. We had a good time  and I enjoyed it a lot.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario