domingo, 14 de febrero de 2016

WHY SURF IN BIARRITZ-by Diego Fernández

WHY SURF IN BIARRITZ IS AMAZING
This admirable lies in the south west of France and I've been spending most of my summers there since I was four years old. There are many places where I would adore to go to do surfing, but Biarritz always comes to my mind before any other.  Apart from surf, it has a very interesting history for my family and it makes me have a great bond with it. We've found out I've got French blood! I absolutely admire this place.
 As I said Biarritz is a hotspot for surf and that's my ultimate sport. There are loads of different places to do this sport like “La Madrague”, “Le Port D'Albret” or “Côtes des Basques”. The sensations I get from catching a wave are unbelievable, it's like no other feeling. Every day we go to the beach there, we either spend the mornings doing surf or contemplating all the amazing surfers doing unbelievable tricks. It seems magic. The best of all is I get to surf with all of my great friends and my family. Surf, beach and friends, what else?
It's not only the beach that makes me love surfing there, it's also the delicious, appetizing and sophisticated food they have there. Starting a new day with you delicious croissant and jam or after a great day of surf and hanging out with my friends all I want is to taste a new flavored ice cream or end a day with a great Biarritz dinner. Even when you buy food in normal markets it seems exquisite! From the pastries to the butcheries everything you taste is a new experience in your mouth. I would say it's one of my favorite types of food. I ADORE it!
 Last of all I have to mention Biarritz's city center. It's really different from all of the cities I've been to. It's elegant building mixed with the stone streets full of people buying and the fresh sea breeze that makes me enjoy every second I pass there. Also the surfer vibes I get are amazing, the blond, wavy and long hair, with the ripped shorts and the big t-shirts makes me feel I'm part of a huge family as it's the look everyone aspires to!

After having had read this don't ever doubt where to go to do surf next time... Biarritz will give you all these wonderful things I've talked about and much more. If you like any other extreme sport Biarritz will probably also provide it. I have gotten a great affection for it and if you go, you will too. It's the best place ever!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario