miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2016

SANTANDER-by Ana Carmona

SANTANDER
I  am going to talk about Santander. I go there every summer, in August. I have lots of Friends there and I always stay with them at the beach.
Santander is a really good place to spend the summer holidays and you can do many activities.
I do surf every morning with my father and Friends at the beach and we spend three hours in the water taking waves.
There are so many beaches and they are all so beautiful.
There are lots of typical restaurants where you can go to and you eat really well.
It rains a lot in Santander but you can also do lots of things.
I want to mention the nights there, I always have a good time with all my Friends and also, we know different people.

I think that Santander is a really good place to go in summer holidays and I think you will enjoy your time there if you go to visit it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario