miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2016

THE REVENANT-by Alejandro Mira



THE REVENANT
Today I’m going to talk about the film "The Revenant".
To start, I want to say that the film is based in real facts, so it adds more interest to the film. The story is awesome
The film happens in Texas, one of the things that you can see in the film is that anything is impossible in this world and in this film you can see how beautiful nature is.
For me the best thing in this film is how Dicaprio acts, he does an incredible character it’s amazing. I  am sure that he is going to win the Oscar if he doesn’t win it, it will be unfair. The other actors did a very good job in the film.
The scene that really impacts me a lot was when the bear attacks to Dicaprio that’s amazing but very intense too.
I really recommend this film, if you like real stories and animals you will enjoy this film.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario