domingo, 24 de abril de 2016

A FOOTBALL MATCH-by Alvaro Molina

Last Saturday my football team an me had a match . I started to play at the goal keeper's position. I did good saves but the defense had a slip and the other team scored. We didn't have any problems because we scored two goals in the first minutes of the match .My team was playing very well but in one second I had an opponent in front of me with the ball and I tried to keep the ball...but I couldn't . The first half of the match finished 2-2 . In the second part I played in attack position .We played five minutes of the second part and my team scored another beautiful goal . The result at that moment was 3-2, three minutes  before the end of the match. We thought that we had won  the match but we thought in a wrong way because one minute later a player of the opponent team did a very good pass to his mate and this scored a goal , we felt sad because we were winning the match and in one minute we drew the match. All in all we learnt playing this match that we must play well and make an effort till the last second because everything can change in only half a second .


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario