sábado, 2 de abril de 2016

MY TRIP TO THE PIRINEES & STAR WARS-by Pablo Díaz Llanos

My trip to the Pirenees

Last winter my family and i went together to the Pirinees

We lived in a little apartment beside the mountains and in front of a huge lake.
The first day we did not go to the mountains because there was not enough snow so we went cycling from the town to a little house at the countryside we had a cup of coffee and we came back to the little apartment.

The next day we went to the top of the mountain and my brothers and I did a huge snowman and we put a carrot on it that looked like a nose and small rocks looking like eyes and the mouth.


It was the best winter ever 

Star wars

The movie Star wars is a very popular film all aroud the world and it is very well rated.
In the movie there are two sides :
The bright side(good people),
the dark side(bad robots and people trying to kill the bright side)

In my opinion this film is very good because the effects have been upgraded each time there is a new Star Wars film.
Also I like the way they fly in rockets and spaceships and fire the dark side at the same time

What I don’t like is the way that it took aroud 10 years to produce the newest film

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario