domingo, 24 de abril de 2016

ATLÉTICO DE MADRID VS. BARCELONA-CHAMPIONS LEAGUE-by Alejandro Mira

ATLÉTICO DE MADRID VS. BARCELONA-CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Today I am going to talk about the Champions League match: Atleti vs Barça. It was an incredible match for Atletico de Madrid. They played very well but the important thing is that they fought until the end of the match and that is what makes Atlético an incredible team. Barcelona played as always with the possession of the ball but they didn’t get anything done. I want to share how goodthe Atlético defense was. As always,  Diego Godín played a great match he gave all of him to win the match. In my opinion Neymar should have been sent off because of his aggression to Juanfran Torres. I think that Griezmann did a very good match he scored two goals, in the first Saúl gave him a really good pass and the second was by penalty. I think that Atleti can win the Champions League this year they are a really good team I am a supporter of ATLÉTICO DE MADRID.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario