miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

WHERE WILL I BE IN FIVE YEARS-by Alvaro Ortuño

Dear reader, today I will talk about my future and about where I'll be in five years.
I think that in five years I will be studying a university degree, I hope it will be related to
computer programming or videogames.
I really like the world of technology, but sometimes it gives me problems and when I solve them, 
I see that I can beat the machine, as I always say:"higher mind, dominates lower mind";)))
When I lived in Murcia, my future plans were to move with my lifetime friends 
to an appartment and I hope that it can come true.In five years I want to share a house with my
friends,live in another city, be responsible for my duties, learn to live with people who 
are not my family and do housework between my friens and me.
I want to live learning to be a responsible adult, studying what I like finally ...
I think I can be the best at what I propose because if I like things I put a greater interest 
than any person.I know I will get it, because I deserve it.

By Alvaro.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario