domingo, 24 de abril de 2016

LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME-by Julio Gil

Love for the first tune.
Night FM tune sounds…
-Hi hi hi! – says Bea, the  reporter of Night FM. –The topic for tonight is: Which is your favourite restaurant in the city and...who would you invite to eat?
Pau hears Bea every night. He is in love with her. When he listens to her voice, his heart starts to beat.
-Who is the first person tonight?- Bea asks.
-Hi I´m Chloe…
Pau wants to call but he is really nervous; when he picks up the phone he starts to sweat and lets the phone go. He has never seen Bea but his voice makes him imagine she is the best person in the world. He wants to call, he shouts: I´m strong!; but no one listens to him. He is desperate and suddenly he hears:
-… I have a special girl but I  have never said anything, because when I speak to her I am really nervous.
-What you have to do is pick up the phone, call this girl and ask her if she wants to have dinner with you.
Suddenly Pau picks up the phone and filled with of enthusiasm he calls the radio.
-Hi?
-Hi
-Who I am speaking to?
-I´m Pau.
-What is your story Pau?
-I am in love with a supergirl, but I have never seen her. I know that she is special but I think hat she will never go out with me.
-Why do you think that she is special?
-Because I only hear her voice and I am in love.
Bea is surprised and she begins to suspect.
-And what is her favorite restaurant?-She asks
-I don´t know, but I think something like the Tommy Mell´s-Pau answers.
Bea thinks that that is her favourite restaurant. For some reason she only wants to meet with Pau.
-Would you mind to go late to that restaurant, at 20:00 for example?-She says
-It would be perfect.
Pau is really nervous, he can´t wait, it is his moment.. With the time that takes a lifetime dreaming! He takes all the things and goes to Tommy Mell´s.
He sits on a table with sunglasses on. When Bea sees him thinks he is really handsome, and starts walking towards the table.
-Hello, are you Pau?
-Yes, I am. He is Hachi. Are you Bea?
-Yes, I am. Oh! Your dog is very cute. Is him allowed in the restaurant?

-Yes, because he is my eyes…

The end?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario