lunes, 4 de abril de 2016

WHERE WILL I BE IN 5 YEARS?-by Mario Campos



Where will I be in 5 years?
In 5 years I can see myself studying at university.
I will be a sophomore at college. I will probably be studying in England or United States of America.
I prefer to study in these countries because of the great reputations their universities have gained over the past few years. Also, I am eager to leave Spain  as soon as possible not only because of the corruption but also because when I am older I want to live abroad and these two countries are both doing financially well and both have great schools and jobs for me and my family to go to.
Also, I see myself studying a subject that involves both maths and science so that in my future I can have a wide range of possible jobs to choose from. I would play for my university’s football and basketball team and maybe take them to win the championships and be nominated best player of the season and even being called from Barcelona or San Antonio to join their teams.
In my free time, I would have a job so then later in the summer, I can afford to go visit different places such as Italy, Greece, Germany, Canada, Mexico and lots more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario