miércoles, 20 de abril de 2016

WHERE DO I SEE MYSELF IN FIVE YEARS-by Diego Fernández



Where do I see myself in five years:
One of the questions I've been most asked throughout my whole life is: where will you be in some years time?
At first, when I was very little I used to dreaming about creative things and things that are probably impossible, but now that I'm in a time of my life where that question is heard more than any other I will sit down and seriously think about it.
In five year time I will be probably 19 or 20, so I'll probably be at university, but what will I study? Or where? I see myself in a "film" like university in a foreign country, probably in a big place somewhere in north America. I would love it to be in Miami or in California, somewhere that has great weather. I imagine myself in a huge university which has astonishing facilities with large sports fields. I can see myself studying either film or video making/editing, business with marketing or technical engineering.
In terms of hobby, I can see myself succeeding with my Go Pro video. I think I may reach some places when I get better on Go Pro video making and when I gain experience I think I can even become part of the Go Pro business! That would be my biggest dream and may even make it come true. In addition to this hobby, I may even buy a drone which is the product that is on my mind 24 hours every day.
Lastly I want to mention where I might be living in five years time. In my dreams I would be living at the university campus in north America but when I wake up I know for sure I will be living at the same house I'm currently at or maybe my family and I will change to a house at the center of Madrid but it's not very probable.
Now that I have thought about this seriously I have reached the conclusion that I will be studying at a foreign university something like business and marketing or technical engineer, being part of the Go Pro company or owning a YouTube channel with famous Go Pro videos and a drone and I'll be living at my university campus or at my current house. Let's see if I'm right...
DIEGO FERNANDEZ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario