miércoles, 6 de abril de 2016

MY SUMMER-by Casilda Castellanos

MY SUMMER

This summer Im going to work in a residence as a volunteer to help elder people. This won´t be my first time as a volunteer, in June of 2015 I worked in a hospital with people with different diseases and this year I will spend 2 weeks in July at the residence.
The sixteenth of July I will go with my father, brother and sister to Comillas (Cantabria). We will stay there for the rest of the month. We usually go to the beautiful famous beach of “Gerra” where we, normally, play and practise football and surf (my favourite sport). We also go to the mountain to walk for long periods of time, between 1-2 hours. It's very fun and relaxing to be in family there.
When August starts, we go with my mother to Asturias for the rest of the month. There the plan is very similar of Cantabrias one.
As an exception, my mother is organizing an Atlantic cruise for the first week of August. ¡It's exciting!
Im looking forward for summer and for seeing my friends that I can only see during vacation.
I hope that I'll have great marks at the end of the course because if I dont I will not go on the cruise.

And this will be my summer this year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario