lunes, 25 de abril de 2016

WHERE DO I SEE MYSELF IN FIVE YEARS-by Marta Labrado



At the moment I don´t now where I will be in five years. I think that I will be at university. Nowadays I don´t know what carrer I will study, but I would like to become dentist or cook. I'd like to be a dentist because I find teeth and all the things of the mouth interesting. I'd like more to be a cook but I don´t now what I will be. I started to like cooking before I was 11 years old. When I was little I always saw my mum and my grandmother cooking. Nowadays I love cooking and I think that I'd prefer to be a chef. If I study to be a dentist I don´t know where I will study but if I study to be a chef I wiil study at the Le Cordon Bleu. I don´t now where I will study but I think that I will study in Spain. I think that my future will be great but I don´t now a lot of things about it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario