lunes, 25 de abril de 2016

SUMMER 2016-by Fabiola Morera



palmeras.jpgsol blog.jpgSummer 2016
This summer is going to be even better than the last one.
This summer I’m going to do so many things, some of them I did  last summer but I don’t mind repeating them again because it was so much fun.
In the month of July I’m going to Florida again, but this year it's going to be very different because I am going to a different family and I am going to be with different Spanish people than last year. I can’t wait to meet my new family because I was told that they are very kind and they are going to take me to North Carolina!!
In the month of August I’m going to two different places. On the first fortnight I’m going to Mallorca to my friend’s house and there we are going to meet up with other friends. In Majorca we are going to sail, swim, visit places, etc. On the second fortnight I am going to The Puerto de Santa Maria where I go every summer, there I have lots of friends and we live in front of the beach so I can go everyday swimming with my friends.
I can’t wait for this summer to come, I am so excited and I hope that it will be as fun as it seems.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario