domingo, 10 de abril de 2016

EASTERN-by Sofia Casado

Easter:
I have spent Easter in Murcia with my family and I enjoyed it a lot because I was on the beach all the time. Easter in Spain is not like Easter in other countries, it is a religious celebration. Easter is the  Christian annual celebration of the passion, death and resurrection of Jesus. It lasts for a week since Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday. There are a lot of processions during this week and all of them are incredible. I went to two of this processions on Friday and on Saturday, I enjoyed both. The rest of the days I spent it on the beach, sunbathing in the  sun, listening to music, going out with my friends and just chilling basically. I enjoyed my vacations because I could take a rest of all the tasks and stressful stuff of the term. I recommend you to go to the beach on Easter and enjoy your vacations there watching processions and hanging out with friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario