martes, 26 de abril de 2016

WHERE WILL I BE IN FIVE YEARS TIME?-by Juan Ybañez

Where will I be in five years time ?

I hope that I will be studying at university with all my friends from school. I would like to study two careers which are law and economics. I like these careers because there are lots of jobs that involve economics. These careers also have lots of  work opportunities such as being a governor or a judge.
In the summer, I would love to go to the “Tomorrowland” festival because in my opinion it is one of the best festivals in the world as there would be lots of famous DJ`S playing there like Martin Garrix, who is one of my favorites!
Then I would also like to travel around the world with all my friends to visit some of the most wonderful places such as Australia and Hawaii. I think that this would be a fantastic idea because I would be able to meet new people from different cultures and live unforgettable experinces!

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY NEW BLOG!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario