jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

COOPERA-by Ana Mazarías

COOPERA

Today I am going to speak to you about Coopera. Coopera is a Spanish NGO that works helping accomplish a project about development, especially to help to a zone of Africa (Senegal), that was created a long time ago. Normally they are helping children and mothers. They give classes and play with the Kids. they bring clothes normally brought from Spain, school material equipment, also they help building day-care centers... Last summer they did for the first time a family summer camp where I went with my family. Apart from us there were a few friends of my parents and his children, since a friend of my mother was organizer in it. In the morning some of them went to the daycare center to paint, to help the children in the classes, to play with them .. Others were helping in the field of cultures and in the care of the animals. One of my favorite days was when we went to teach and help the battered, pregnant women... We did purses, bags and diadems, this money that they were rejecting selling it in Spain was going to the NGO.
 The most important thing for me  has been the labor that these NGOs do, since without them many families would not have day-care centers,  not even school material, drinkable water... I hope that you have liked it. Would you like to help? Does that appeal to you?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario