domingo, 22 de mayo de 2016

MY SCHOOL YEAR-by Sandra Escribano

                My school year

This academic year I am in the third year  of ESO.
 Last year many people told me that this year is the most difficult in ESO because you learn different subjects  and you have different teachers.

 The school started like other years, in September, and finished in June. We  started the lessons  at 8:15  and we finished at 17:00 but two days a  week we finish at 14:00.

 This year I need to study a lot because it is very difficult for me and I think that also it's difficult for most of the students that are in my course .
Also we have the global reviews that are requiered to pass the course.
 We have done two excursions which have been very important for knowing each other and also we have had a lot of fun .

I enjoyed a lot this year but obviously I am lookind forward to the summer!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario