martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

MY SCHOOL YEAR-by Marta Eguía

My school year
This year was my last school year of ESO in Spain.
I was scared because everyone told me that is the most difficult year of the ESO, but if you study and you do all your homework I think it's not that difficult.
The classes started and we were with different students, and teachers. Fortunately I am with my friends in class but I was really nervous. We knew each other, I mean the students, because we are everyone at the same school but not like the same way that you know students that have been with you for years. Now I can say that I know more or less everyone that is in my class. We meet others better in the "convivencias" and in "tutoria" for example. Apart from that, this year has been great, It hasn't finished yet but it's really close to the end. This school year for me was really short, and I don't like too much school but I don't want it to finish.
I'll take with me many memories of a excellent school year. I wish everyone thinks the same.
Marta Eguia


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario