jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

MY BEST EXPERIENCE THIS YEAR-by Juan Ybañez

MY BEST EXPERIENCE THIS YEAR.


 This year, although I wasn’t expecting to have many experiences I ended up really enjoying myself at school.
In this blog I'm going to tell you about my best experience this year.
My first one was when our class went for a day trip to Los Molinos. It was a great time to spend time with my friends doing all the things we like. We had free time to explore the place on our own and later we had lunch together.
My second one was when all my friends went to watch a soccer match down to the Santiago Bernabeu, the``best stadium in the world´´, where we were able to see all the best players in the world. Real Madrid beat their biggest rival Barcelona, 2-1



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario