miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2016

MY SCHOOLYEAR-by Ana Carmona


My schoolyear
I am going to talk about my school year.
I think that this year has been a hard one bacause we have
had so many things to study but now we are in the final 
stretch of this term. We still have exams to do which I 
think that are the more dificult ones.
Last year I was in England and when I arrived again to 
school, for me was a little bit difficult because I needed to 
start to study a lot and lots of things.
This year has been a nice year. I like my class and the 
teachers that I have beacuse they always help us and they 
teach really well.
I think that we are all nervous about the final exams but 
we need to study so then we can have our holidays with 
all our subjects with good marks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario