jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

WHEN I WAS LITTLE-by Casilda Castellanos

WHEN I WAS LITTLE
This summer I did a volunteering job in the Carmen Pardo Valcarcel Foundation with my friends. It consists on help ingpeople with disabilities or  with diseases like Down’s Syndrome in their activities.
These people are very loving and friendly and it is very heartwarming to help them.
In summer we went there like 5 hours a day for two weeks.
In the foundation we were the only volunteers of our age but it didn’t seem strange.
The activities consist on doing sweets, cakes or manual works that most of their franchises buy to sell the products in their shops.
There is a little bit of stress because we did the same for hours but you get distracted talking with these people that have a lot of stories to tell you.
This volunteering was the best experience of my life because I saw how lucky we are and I understood the importance of living the best life we can.
All the people that we helped the last summer now, I think, know five more people that could mean something in their lives.
I encourage you to do something like that, you will feel a better person, better about yourself and with the people that you would help.

If you would like to do a volunteering you have to contact with the responsible of the foundation in which you want to help.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario