martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

MY SCHOOL YEAR-by Gonzalo De La Peña

MY SCHOOL YEAR.
In September, after a long summer, when the holidays were over, we had to go back to school. I felt a bit sad but I was also looking forward to seeing my friends. I always feel happy when I meet them because we have a lot of fun.
This year I´ve had new subjects like Biology or Physics and Chemistry. At first they seemed difficult to me but then I managed to understand them and I got on well. We also had new teachers and new tasks. Everything was challenging, starting with the homework we had to do and ending with the exams. This year was particularly strange because we have for the first time Global exams. These are not only difficult but there are a lot of units to study. So we´ve had to work hard all the year for these exams.

Although I feel exhausted, I think these exams are good for my future and I feel that I will get new opportunities. I hope to succeed in passing these new exams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario