lunes, 30 de mayo de 2016

HEALTHY LIFESTYLE-by Cristina Delgado



HEALTHY LIFESTYLE

Everyone knows that a healthy lifestyle when you are young  is essential for staying well as you grow older. However many young people could do more to look after their health.
Like everyone else, we should take regular exercise. In my group, most part of my friends go running or to the gym or do some other form of sport, but also I have many friends who only do sporting activities ocassionally or never, so they aren’t really fit.


On the other hand, it’s becoming increasingly common for young people to have a healthy balanced diet, so fewer people have overweight, wich is very important.
So I believe that my generation is heathier than my parents' generation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario