lunes, 30 de mayo de 2016

MY SCHOOL YEAR- by Carmen Merello




My school year
The less you think about it the quicker the time passes away. If I look back to the end of summer´15, I see myself excited and feeling nervous about how 3ºESO would be: too difficult for me? Or is everyone wrong and its very easy? And also I was really looking forward to know who my classmates would be.
When we started school the 1st day, we were told what class was assingned to us and who our teacher (tutor) and classmates would be. At first I was quite disappointed because all my friends were in other classrooms but as the year went on and on I  started to make new relationships and I could have never been happier with my classroom.
If I look back at my academic year, I see eye to eye with all the people that told me that 3ºESO was the hardest year at ESO. I am always very strict to myself and I demand me too much of myself but as a result I had very good grades. From my point of view, in this year everyone had to study a lot considering with the previous years.
I am ready enough to start 4ºESO and I cant wait to summer and have a little break although I will miss my a friends a lot, but who doesn't look forward for summer?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario