lunes, 16 de mayo de 2016

HOW IS MY YEAR GOING?-by Iago Durán

How is my year going?

This 2015-16 course is being a bit stressful for me. This year which I course 3º ESO I think is the most difficult along with 2º Bachillerato , so I have had to study a lot and do a very big effort to pass the exams, and that is not being easy to me. Luckily I've succeeded in the first two evaluations.
To this I have to add that I do not have too much time at the afternoons to do all my homework. This is because every monday and wednesday and some thursdays or fridays I have football training for three hours so I arrive home very late and tired.
Also I have the DUAL program which is easy but some activities are too long and it takes very much time.
Definitely it's being a very hard and stress year but I hope to succeed at the end of the course at school , the Dual program and try not to descend in football with my team!

Iago Duran

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario