martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

MY SCHOOL YEAR-by Victoria Goiriena

MY SCHOOL YEAR
To begin with I want to talk about my school year.
Firstly, for me it has been the most difficult year with lots of exams and listenings in comparison to other years .
At the moment I´m in different classes from my friends but that is not a problem for me because my classmates are all very nice and they help me with all I need.
This year I have had different teachers from last year , at the beginning it was difficult to adapt but for some time it has been much easier.
Some of the subjects I have been studying have been difficult also some of them are new for me.
I find that one of the most difficult subject is Lengua , I have to study a lot so I can get a good grade but this is normal for everyone!
One of the things that I  really enjoyed have been the excursions but this year we have not had many but apart of that one of my favourite trips was when we went to Los Molinos with all my class, we had a fantastic time there doing activities so I got to know people much better.
Other trip that I´m going to have tomorrow is Segovia.The difference between this trip and the last one is that I´m going with the classes of the course and we will  visit  the city of Segovia and I´m looking forward to it , I hope it doesn´t rain!!
The conclusion is that  we have to study to pass all the final exams  also I have enjoyed very much this course  and I hope next year will be the same!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario