lunes, 16 de mayo de 2016

MY SCHOOLYEAR-by Ana de la Puente

My schoolyear:

This year has gone by very fast.  I remember the first day when I was so nervous because didn´t know in which class I was supposed to be and if I would be with some of my friends.

A lot of people had always told me that third of secondary is the most difficult year of the ESO and because of that third of secondary scared me a lot but in my opinion it is not so difficult and it is easier than second of ESO.

On the other hand I didn´t know what teachers I was going to have but in general I´m happy with them.
This school year we have done different activities, more than other years. This blog could be an example. In this blog we have been sending writings about different items each month. Another example is when all the school formed the word peace with students in the school yard.

This year has been really good but we have to make our last effort in the third term exams and global exams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario