martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

SCHOOL-by Blanca Fernández

School started in September.
The first day classes we were told that they were going to put us with teachers, but especially with mates were going to have to live throughout the course. When they began to say the names of students in class and I saw that I wasn't with my friends, and I got nervous but after a few days I ended up making new friends in addition to those he had. I had been told that 3rd ESO would be the most difficult year of ESO but it didn't seem as difficult as they said because with a little effort everything can be achieved. This year has been one of the best years I've had at school I wish I pass as well to the next year. Although I think it's difficult because this year I have learned a lot of new things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario