viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2014

THE TOWN WHERE I SPEND HOLIDAYS-by María Pujol

The town where I spend holydays

The town where I spend the most part of my holydays is in Barcelona and it is called Cabrera de Mar. There, I have lots of friends and we do lots of different things. The town is not really big, but it has all the necessary things to live there, and it has the beach at five minutes by car or motorcycle.

I live in an urbanization and almost all of my neighbours are my group of friends so we are really close to each other and it is easy to meet. I usually take windsurf lessons with friends in the beach every summer and it is really fun.


In the urbanization there is a big forest, and next to it, there are mountains, so, sometimes, we do excursions to the main mountain called “Burriac”. We also do other activities like cycling, playing tennis…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario