jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2014

Finally Winter Has Arrived

Finally winter has arrived.
I like this weather very much, especially if it snows; Also, because it means that christmas is close.
Some people don't like the cold because they think that it is worse than the heat, but I prefer cold because I think it is easier to get hot in winter than to get cold in summer.
I like these cold, but sunny days in winter, and i don't care if it's raining. I like cold evenings very much; Watching TV on my sofa with a blanket, while outside it´s raining hard and the wind is blowing strongly. Gray days seem sad. Foggy days are very mysterious. They are cold and you can´t see clear and the sounds are diferent.
The thing I don't like about winter is that the days are very short.

To finish this blog, on this cold afternoon, I wish you a merry Christmas

Anonymous.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario