miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

DEVON- by Cristiana Barandiarán

I'm going to talk about North Devon. Last July, I went to Devon for four weeks. I stayed with a family. In the mornings and after lunch, I would go to school, except of course, on the weekend. We always had morning classes and in the evening, we had one activity. I had started at 9:30 and finished at 17:00. When I finished school, I would go to my house by bus or walking. On the weekend, I stayed with my family and I did different things. One day, we spent all day visiting some towns. When I arrived at my house, we had dinner at 18:00. After dinner, we took the dog on a walk. Finally, I stayed in my room with my friends. Normally, on the weekend, I would visit some towns near my town or I would go shopping. My experience there was fantastic. These is some photos of my town and places that I visited. 



By Cristina Barandiarán 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario