sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2014

IT'S CHRISTMAS-by Diego Morcillo

IT’S CHRISTMAS !
Finally arrives the time of the year that all the children were wating for.
At Christmas all of the streets are full of lights and the happiness is present in all the people that you can see. The children are waiting for their Christmas presents and write a letter to the three wise men and when the children open their Christmas presents, for them it could be the best moment of the year.
At Christmas my family and I don’t have plans but I guess I will be studing and maybe we'll go to skiing. We will stay in Madrid until the 28th and that morning we'll get out of Madrid, and we'll arrive on the 5th.
On new years I will go to Bilbao with my father’s family.
Christmas in Bilbao are very funny because everyday I go out with my cousin and his friends and sometimes I see famous people like footballers of Athletic Club or spanish actors…

I suppose this Christmas won't be too much fun because every day I have to study and this is very boring, for that I didn’t expect many things of these holidays. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario