jueves, 4 de diciembre de 2014

My Dance Experience

My dance experience

Since I was very small, I have been lucky to live in musical environments, dance, etc. This has made me realize many things. Mostly, that dance is a fundamental activity that should not be missing from the life of any person.
For many people, dance is a profession, a hobby, etc. For me, is a lifestyle in which we express our feelings, and emotions through movements.
For example, when I was only 8 months, my mother took me in the stroller and while she was entering to see a shop, the dependent took care for me.
When my mother came to take me, she saw the look of astonishment on the face of the dependent.
My mother was asking her what could have happened, until the dependent explained to her that, I had been moving to the sound of the music of the shop for five minutes.
With this we can apreciate that dancing isn't only a physical activity, but rather, that we are born with it inside.
During my childhood summers with my cousins and friends, we used to do choreographed dances that were going to be presented to the parents the last day of summer.
I had so much fun, disguising myself and practising those coreographies.
With the passing of years, I finally signed up to take dance classes.
These classes were about african dance and funk. In them, I learnt a lot of things that I didn't know specially in the african dance classes, because you learn about other culture, dance skills, and that the dance is not only a movement, but a feeling.
And that's why I encourage you to sign up in some dance class and learn to live a lifestyle where dance is an essential part of it .
Now I leave you the names of the dance academies that I used to go to:

BROADWAY : FUNKY dance classes

VICTOR ULLATE : ZUMBA dance classes



CULTURAL MANDJANI : AFRICAN dance classes and AFRICAN percussion classes



Elena C.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario