domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2014

RAFA NADAL, by Paula Encinas

RAFA NADAL
Well, you should feel very lucky if you´ve seen the games and matches of this great Spanish tennis player who is our dear Rafa Nadal.
If you know who he is, you will understand me when I say that I draw a smile on my face with just hearing his name and remembering the matches, finals that he has given us.
From my point of view and understanding, in this sport it’s very beautiful, entertaining and fun to watch him play.
Especially if you look and really see the spirit, strength and motivation of playing and that he has and how it has led him to achieve so much, thanks to his efforts.
And of course there have been bad times and he has encountered difficulties but he has faced them always showing the great values that he has and which have formed the real him and ultimate will define him.
And I think in the end this is not just about a great tennis player, for if you know and for those who don´t know who he is, I’m not only presenting Rafa Nadal, I present what he is to me, which in my opinion means a good way to deal with every game and situations in our lives.
Set a goal and train hard to get it.

Rafa, thank you for everything!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario