miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

Christmas


In my opinion, Christmas is the best part of the year even though we have our final term exams, but we also have vacation so that is the good thing. 

I think it is the best part of the year because it's the time to be with all your friends and family members, having a great time with them all. Maybe the rest of the year, we won't have a celebration where all the family gets together. That's why I love it so much.
I also love how the streets are filled with little children running around and choosing what presents they want from Santa Claus or the three kings. All the streets are full of lights and people singing carols, and sometimes, they have snow on them. At this time of the year, everyone is happy. I think everyone likes Christmas time. 
Another thing that I really like is the food😻😻 Turkey and baked potatoes with gravy are my favourites, and also sweets like nougats or marzipan. 
I hope Santa gets lots of presents for you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

-Isabel C.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario