miércoles, 17 de diciembre de 2014

MY FAVOURITE HOLIDAYS

MI FAVOURITE HOLIDAYS

Mi favourite holidays are in the mountains.
Every year my family an I go to Baqueira to ski in Christmas and sometimes on EAster holidays.
The trip to Baqueira lasts abaut six hours. When we arrive, firs we go to the apartment and then we tidy up the house and after that we go to the ski shop to rent the ski equipment.
Next day in the morning we wake up, have breakfast and finally we get dressed for skiing. When we are ready, we buy the forfaits and then my family and I catch the cabin that takes us to the mountains. Once we are already on the top we start enjoying ourselves skiing.
While we are skiing I prefer to go with my father because he skies faster than my mother  and he is more daring choosing the ski runs.
My brother an I always compete to see who goes faster and I always win but on the other hand I'm very clumsy and often fall while I'm skiing. Once I twisted my ankle skiing, I remember that happens in virgin snow and a man called the medical service and they took me on a stretcher and brought me down.

The bad thing of skiing is when you have to wake up early for have more time to ski in the ski runs because it's closed at 5pm, but I think that this sport is great and you can have fun with your friends or your family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario