viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2014

Are Video games Bad?


-Many people think that videogames are bad for children because they think that the video games make them more aggressive.
-I’m going to tell you about my experience with video games. The first time that I played was when I was 6 years old (approximately). My father told me that if I beat him on the PlayStation 2 on the World Rally Car 2003, he would buy me anything that I wanted. My father won and I lost, but I became “addicted” because I wanted to beat my father because I’m very competitive. After a while, I beat all his records and when I did it, the feeling was indescribable; you feel very good and you feel like the best.
-After, I continued playing and I got the Nintendo DS with Mario Kart. Like the other time, I became addicted and became good. The cycle has repeated until this day and I've played too many videogames and consoles.
-My conclusion: the people that say that videogames are bad for children say it because they didn’t play videogames when they were young. I think that the videogames are the best thing that humans made for fun because you can enjoy and feel powerful without leaving your home and if you play with friends the fun is multiplied. Videogames only have two disadvantages: if you play too much you might have to wear glasses and it's very difficult playing videogames all the time.

Alonso Gil Poveda



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario