miércoles, 17 de diciembre de 2014

WHAT IS CAMP WATITOH?

WHAT IS CAMP WATITOH?
Camp watitoh, is the place where I’ve learned to coexist with people from all over the world; from all the way to Texas up to France or even China. Every single day, each camper gets to live their own dream surrounded with the people they love.
When I walk through those gates I can already picture a great summer ahead. I can’t help the feeling of joy running through my veins, it’s a combination of euphoria and exaltation which I cannot control. During the year I wait ten months to go back and once again, live the dream. It’s unbelievable how every time I go, it’s ten times better than the year before.
Watitoh is one of the few things that keeps me going throughout the year; I constantly look at how much time there is left for June to arrive, but the more I look, the further away it seems.
Without any doubt, the best three days of the whole summer at camp is what we call “Colour War”. This is basically when, in the last days, everyone gets ridiculously motivated and give their best at every sport.
At Watitoh you can either go to intercamps or sit with your friends around the camp fire eating smores. The impressive variation of either being a competitive soccer player to participating on a camp show gives campers a bigger range of options, so you can choose what you want to do.

What I’ve lived at camp watitoh is not something I can simply describe with words. My experience in camp watitoh has been unforgettable throughout all the years that have passes since my first time there. It has been a place where I have learnt how to be independent and how to connect with other people from around the world, and that is probably one of the things that I feel has make me appreciate my experience there and I will always be thankful to Watitoh.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario