miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

CASTLE


Castle is an American TV show about the love story between an immature writer called Richard Castle and a sexy workaholic NYPD detective called Kate Becket.

The show has been on for seven seasons. 

The show begins when the NYPD needs Castle’s help to solve a crime, since then, Kate and Castle have been a team in solving cases.

Apart from helping Kate with her job, he also helps her get over her mother’s murder.

My favourite episode is the first one in season number six; when Castle asks Kate to marry him. The Kate's reaction makes me laugh and at the same time I feel nervous, because I don’t know if she would answer, yes or no.


Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM7z-yZen2I

-Cristina C.

  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario