lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2014

TENNIS-by Rafael Elejabeitia

Tennis:

One of my favourite sports and the one I practice the most, is tennis. I also practice football a lot, but recently I've been more keen on tennis. I love this sport because it's quite easy to play but it's very hard to play well. I started playing tennis about 3 years ago in Puerta de Hierro. The biggest advantage that tennis has in my opinion is the fact that it's only a two people game, so you only need a friend to be able to play a match. You do a lot of exercise, which is very important, and you have lots of fun. The only problem is that the tennis kit is expensive, especially shoes and racquets.

Every summer, I go to a tennis camp in Paris were some proffessional players train, like Serena Williams. It's great fun and I improve a lot. In my opinion, the best tennis player is Rafa Nadal, even though he is now injured. I love how he never gives up and always plays his best. Nevertheless, I must admit that the best of all time and the most elegant player is Federer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario