martes, 16 de diciembre de 2014

CHRISTMAS

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year.
In my family we start Chritsmas by decorating the Chritsmas tree and the Nativity. All of us
participate in setting up the ornaments and the lights in both the tree and the Nativity.
The Nativity represents a real village with houses, bridges and wells. Little figures
represent the scene of the birth of Jesus with the shepherds and the Three Wise Men.
My sister and I decorate our own bedrooms with garlands and festive objects. We also
have an Advent calendar and we open a window every day. My mother puts in the living
room a wreath with candles which symbolize the four Sundays of the Advent. We light
a candle every Sunday.
We celebrate Chritsmas Day with all my family, my grandfather, aunts, uncles and
cousins. We have a meal and we spend a wonderful time together.
I especially look forward to the day of the Three Wise Men because we get presents. This
year I hope they will bring me some clothes and some computer games.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario