miércoles, 17 de diciembre de 2014

ONE STUDENT

Hi readers, 

I want to say "hi" for the first time and say that this blog its a really good idea, that helps readers to know how and what do we think.

I'm going to talk about my experience in England. I've been in England for 1 month and I want to say that it has been the best month ever. I've been in a school from Liverpool called De Aston (Market Rasen) the students the first day were very surprised about us coming, everyone was trying to speak spanish (that was REALLY funny), The first day I got a "buddy friend", I was with Olivia all the time (that was a little bit boring😩) because she was really quiet and I love to speak and to meet people so the boys started to talk with me (that was more interesting) and they were like trying to speak spanish and the things that they knew are rude words (so I was laughing all time) The timetable was really good because the school finishes at 3:30 (I loved that).

Then in the boarding house we were like 15 spanish so we had like "spanish meetings" the others were like [stupid spanish meetings...] and that, but we made lots of really good friends❤️  

I loved saturdays because all we did was waking up late and be all day in pijamas and eating... 
That was really fun.

The day we left ALL the boarding house was crying and hugging each other, two days after the chinese people told us that the boarding without spanish was really quiet spanish people are really loud.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario