lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2014

MY EXPERIENCE AT CAMP MARIST-by Marta Fernández Herrero

My experience at Camp Marist:
Last summer I went to Camp Marist, a summer camp in Boston, New Hampshire, to improve my English and have a new experience. I loved it, it was the best experience I ever had.
I met people from all around the world, I learnt a lot of different things from them and I learnt to play some sports too.
I went there for one month to try because we didn’t know much about it. I went because of the fact that my friend’s dad recommended the camp as his children had gone years before.
I arrived there at night with a group of girls from Texas that were going to the camp too. When they showed me my cabin called “sailors sisters” I was in shock: we were 30 girls of my age sleeping together in a cabin, everything was amazing and very big. There’s also a big lake where we usually went swimming, water skiing, sailing…, the main office, the dining hall, the chapel where we went all Sundays to mass, the health lodge…
Each day we did different activities, sports and a variety of incredible things.

Everybody was very friendly and I made a lot of new friends who I keep in contact with. I really loved this experience and next year I would like to repeat it as a C.I.T for one more month.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario